Family and Cosmetic Private Dental Practice in Dorset

Posts tagged 'tooth sensitivity, dentist, hygienist, treatment, de-sensitizing toothpaste'

Ice cubes
It is always worth discussing your tooth sensitivity with your dentist or hygienist so treatment can be advised accordingly. In the meantime, one of the best things you can do at home is use a de-sensitizing toothpaste.